Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Freebie Friday - Bugaboo Stamps

TGIF! It's Friday and that means "Freebie Friday" at the Bugaboo Store.  



I chose these great patterned paper, which I thought worked really well with the image.  

I stamped on a few tiny little flowers and used Nuvo crystal drops on them to give them a little dimension.

Challenges:

Don't forget you can still get your images from Bugaboo Stamps at 50% off, this sale runs to the end of the month.

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!


1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I'm not quite sure what Cricut image you used for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge? Next time please indicate what cricut image you use for our challenge. Thanks for joining us.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete